Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.  The rules are simple: 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teasers:  "I glanced out the window at the woods, the pale lines of the trees phantoms against the dark.  If my wolf was out there, I couldn't see him."

From: 

8 comments:

sinn said...

That is a cool teaser! I am definitely interested! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I'm a new follower ^_^

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by!!! I am a new follower of your blog :)!

Awesome teaser! I need to read this ASAP!!


Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf

Lynne Perednia said...

Now __that__ is a teaser. I'm going to have to look for this one.

SimplyMe said...

I love this book :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Vi said...

Fun! Well I don't have my own literary blog, so here's my teaser:

"But she will bring you pain, King, before ever she brings you joy. Beloved of kings, she shall betray a king and be herself betrayed."

From Queen of Camelot by Nancy Mckenzie

A Journey in Reading said...

Oh that one sounds good!!!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Great teaser! I enjoyed this book, I hope that you do too!

Missy said...

Ahh, memories. I absolutely adored this book. Great teaser!

By the way, can I just say that I adore your layout?? Thanks for stopping by my blog. New Follower!