Saturday, January 15, 2011

An award??? For me??????

Stylish-Blogger
 I woke up this morning to find a notification that Jessica @ Musings + Teen Librarian had awarded me this "Stylish Award"!  Thank you so much! I must say that is was all Emily @ Blogaholic Designs. She does amazing things!    Now, to accept this, I have to do the following:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


7 Things about me:  Hmmmmm......

1. I am addicted to Diet Mtn Dew
2. I am a huge tomboy, despite wearing high heels everyday.
3. I have had a combined total of 7 surgeries on both of my knees (see tomboy comment).
4. I love scary movies with the original "Amityville Horror" being one of my favorites.
5. I'm terrified of snakes.. to the point of not being able to look at a picture of them or on tv
6. I spend so much money on Amazon, I need to claim them as a dependent on my taxes
7. I have 500+ books on my bookshelves at home.


Now, who to give this to........ there are so many great blogs out there.... it's hard to choose!
Let me start with just a few, then come back and add some more....


1. Through The Pages
2. Geeky Blogger's Book Blog
3. Life...With Books
4.Must Love Books
5. My Head Is Full of Books
6. Reading With Martinis 
7. Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

I will be back to add some more lovely places to see!

2 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Hey thanks for picking me for the Stylish Award. I will link back to you when I have time to think about what I want to say and who I want to tag as a newly discovered blogger. Thank you also for visiting my blog and attempting to talk me down from signing up for another challenge. The one redeeming quality of signing up for so many challenges is that I am allowed to cross reference the books between challenges. Also last year I found a few of my challenges to be very rewarding and I was glad that I participated.
You'll be hearing back from me soon.
-Anne
http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Here is the link to my blog about the award:
My Head is Full of Books