Thursday, January 27, 2011

Follow Friday (3)


Hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee's View

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - 
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Each week there is a new question to answer so that others can get to know you.  
This weeks question is :  




What is/was your favorite subject in school?




 My favorite subject had to be science. I know, that may make me strange, but I loved my chemistry, physics, biology and even my microbiology classes.  I think between my 2 undergrad degrees that I have, I have taken 9 or 10 science classes. How many more are there??    So what about you??? What is or was YOUR favorite subject???



13 comments:

Getting Your Read On said...

Wowza, science? That's something. It takes a smart mind to get those deeper science classes. Alas, it isn't my mind. :) Glad to meet you, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Aimee
http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I wasn't very into science, english and writing were more my speed! i'm a new follower from the hop!

Tena said...

Drama!!
I'm your newest follower. Come stop by Crazy Book Slut maybe you will want to follow back?!??!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog!

I am a new follower!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I wanted to love chemistry and science, but the disections and all that made me hate it. i was the girl that wanted to free all the animals and yelled at my classmates for cutting the insects and other things, Oh it was terrible for me. LOL

here's mine :-)

http://girlinterruptedbybooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/follow-friday-2.html

brandileigh2003 said...

To answer this week’s question- in school I liked JROTC and English!
I actually also enjoyed some science. Biology, esp genetics and anatomy interested me.

I’m hopping by from Follow Friday I’m following you and would love if you follow me too! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

The Scarf Princess said...

I love the look of your site. It's so classy. I appreciate you visiting my site and I'm now following you back.

http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/

A Journey in Reading said...

Thanks to everyone who stopped by! I have enjoyed visiting all your sites, and have followed all of you!

Natalie said...

I love your layout and the reference to "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera. It's one of my all time favorites!

Hope you have a great weekend!

BLHmistress said...

My favorite subject was History, just love learning about the past- especially Greek(Mythology)Roman and Civil War.

My FF and Blog hops

Tevya said...

My favorite subjects were Reading and Psychology.

Your blog is beautiful. I'm a new follower. Thanks for taking the time to stop by Reading Lark and comment. :)

Tevya @ Reading Lark

BookGeek said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on Friday! Looks like I am going to like your blog. I love reading all typed of books, not just YA. Looking forward to your posts!

BTW, science was not my strong spot. I enjoyed it, but always struggled with the concepts. Ah well!

Kristin said...

Old follower stopping by! Drop by if you get a chance!
Have a great week!
Kristin
MyBookishWays