Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Feature

Hi everyone!  I hope that you have had a great weekend and that your evening is settling down on this Sunday.  I have been trying to think of something specific for this blog that I can post a couple of times a week that will take us on a "Journey Into Reading". 

This is what I have come up with: 


"Who Am I?" will be posted twice weekly.  In the feature, I will provide some information on an author that you may or may not know.  I don't read one specific genre, so the author may be from classics, young adult, historical fiction, paranormal...basically ANY genre. 

The idea is for little tidbits to be given that you may not know about an author, or to introduce you to new authors that you have not tried, or that you have been afraid to try (umm, classics anyone?).

I plan on posting Monday and Thursdays.  The author of the day for Monday will be revealed on Thursday and of course the author spotlighted on Thursday will be revealed on Mondays.

I hope that you play along, and let's see who can guess correctly!  If there is an author that you would like to see, let me know.   I will post the first one a little bit later this evening, so be on the look out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it could be quite fun! I'll stop by later to see your first clue.