Thursday, June 12, 2014

What's on Your Summer Reading List?


As summer is upon us, I thought I'd post some books that I am hoping to read this summer.  Please chime in with what YOU want to read this summer or with recommendations for me to add or your thoughts on what I am reading!  I would love to hear from you!  The photo above is where I will be spending most of my free time reading...... what could be better????? 





1. A Game of Thrones:  I'm about 300 pages into this one and loving it!  I don't know why it took me so long to start it!

2. A Clash of Kings:  The 2nd book in the Song of Fire & Ice series.... yes, I have already bought it!

3. Outlander:  Again.... it takes me a long time to get on the "band wagon" with what everyone is reading.  I am determined to read this one.

4. Middlesex: I think this one is to start conquering the "list of books I should read".

5. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: I have seen previews to the movie and have been wanting to read this one well before it came out in theaters. 

6. Villette: This is one that has been on my list to read for EVER.... not to mention it will mark one more off the 1001 books to read before you die. 

7. American Gods:  It's Neil Gaiman!! 

Now back to the Kings & Queens & Lords and Ladies!!


1 comment:

Kate said...

Great list! I really enjoyed Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Enjoy!