Friday, May 24, 2013

Let's Talk: Challenge Yourself



Let's Talk is a weekly meme hosted by Melissa at I Swim for Oceans. Let's Talk will feature questions or prompts, which she will answer, too. Love it or hate it, weigh in or don't, it's her hope that Let's Talk will at least get you thinking...and maybe even get you discussing with the rest of us!

This week's question is:

 What would you like to challenge yourself as a blogger and/or reader to do this year?

As a reader, I would like to get back to reading as much as I used to.  Over the past year-year and a half, I haven't been able to read as much for various reasons. Life has settled down some and I have made some much needed changes.  I am hoping that with those made I can get back to doing one of the things that I love....... Reading!

As a blogger, I would love to build up my followers, post more, and connect more with other bloggers.  I love finding new blogs to follow and meeting new people.  

So.... goals for the year:  Read more.....Blog more.... Let life and stress get in the way LESS!!!

What are YOUR goals???   

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Great goals, Kat! I think that reading more is always a great goal - as long as you're doing so for the sheer enjoyment and pleasure of it! Thanks for participating this week! :)

Lisa said...

Me, too! I thought I'd be able to read more this year than last year since I've added audio but I'm so far behind where I thought I'd be. And I want to try to find the balance between new books for review and books that are calling to me from my bookshelves.