Wednesday, November 2, 2011


I just wanted to take the time to apologize for my absence the past couple of months.  I have had so much going on that I have had a hard time figuring out which way was which.

I had started a new job working 60+ hours/week, got put on medical leave due to some health issues, and moved into a new house.... most of that just during the months of Sept/Oct.

I am on the mend physically and the health issues are resolving (I hope) and I am settling into my new house.  I still have some things to work out, move around and organize...but it's coming along slowly.

If I owe you a review, it will be coming.... just may take longer than expected.  I haven't picked up the first book since September.  If you have sent me a review request, I will respond to you in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you to everyone who didn't give up on me or my blog!

No comments: