Sunday, June 10, 2012

Miss Me???????

Hello!!!!!!

Wow, it seems that it has been forever ago that I was last able to post.  For those of you who are still here, THANK YOU!!  The past months have been a little crazy..... have had some things to deal with.... sickness, moved to a new house, finished a semester of grad school, started a new Mon-Fri job and I started my own business on the side.... That's not to mention the everyday things that happen to us all. I have been keeping up with some of the things that have gone on in the blogging world and I sure do hate that I missed BEA!!

Over the next week or so, I am going to attempt to update some of my side bars (seems some photos are MIA)..... Also be watching for some of the reviews that I have coming... I haven't been able to read much the past few months, but the ones that I have read have been really good!

Now I have to go and see if I can figure out the new Blogger dashboard that has changed!!  Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!!

6 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Welcome back! It does sound like your life has been a bit hectic :) What is that saying life is what happens when we least have time for it LOL

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Welcome back! I've missed your posts a lot :)

Kristi said...

Welcome back! :)

joana lui said...

Metropolitan safety deposit box Limited or bank safety deposit boxes limited (‘Metropolitan’) was originally formed in 1983 to construct and operate the Belgravia safety deposit box , Metropolitan’s safety deposit box facilities are strategically placed in the inner central area of Metropolitan London. The Company is the largest independent provider of mailbox post & mailbox post & mailbox post & mailbox post & mailbox post , residential mailboxes & residential mailboxes & residential mailboxes & residential mailboxes & residential mailboxes & gold bar for sale& gold bar for sale & gold bar for sale & gold bar for sale & gold bar for sale , bank safety deposit boxes & bank safety deposit boxes & bank safety deposit boxes & bank safety deposit boxes , safety deposit box & safety deposit box this service in the United Kingdom. The two vaults provide thousands of boxes in 16 different sizes ranging from one-foot square and two-inch high boxes up to walk-in secure storage areas. The locations of the vaults are in Knightsbridge and St John’s Wood.

elizabethsreviews said...

You’ve be nominated for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more info: http://elizabethsreviews.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/liebster-award/

hibilala said...

After reading your post, I am looking forward to this. Your post is particular useful, plz keep going. Runescape accounts for sale is also cool!